ForumŞeytanın Avukatı diyor ki  Yeni Konu 

- The Golden State

20 Mayıs 2019

OAKLAND, Calif. -- The Golden State Warriors and Steve Kerr have completed the coaching contract agreed to last week. The sides finalized the five-year deal worth up to $25 million Monday. The team said it will introduce Kerr at a news conference Tuesday at its downtown Oakland practice facility. "Were very pleased to introduce Steve Kerr as our new head coach," Warriors general manager Bob Myers said in a statement. "We are confident that he will be an extremely good fit for our team and our organization as we venture into the future. The fact that he played for several of the greatest coaches in the history of the game -- including Phil Jackson and Gregg Popovich -- will serve him well, as will the many nuances that he learned from performing on the brightest stage during his incredibly successful, championship-filled career." Kerr, 48, had been in talks with the New York Knicks about becoming their coach after Jackson took over as team president in March. He won three titles for Jackson in Chicago and another two under Popovich in San Antonio during his 15-year playing career. Kerr also served as general manager of the Phoenix Suns from 2007-10 before going back to the TNT broadcast table. He replaces Mark Jackson, who was fired by the Warriors on May 6 after three seasons and back-to-back playoff appearances in large part because of his sour relationship with team management. Jackson already has agreed to a multiyear deal to rejoin the lead NBA announcing team for ESPN/ABC. Jackson is working the Eastern Conference finals and NBA Finals with Mike Breen and Jeff Van Gundy. The Warriors job is certainly a far more attractive one than when owner Joe Lacob hired Jackson away from broadcast table in June 2011. The Warriors are coming off a 51-win season and consecutive playoff appearances for the first time in 20 years, and theyve surrounded star Stephen Curry with a talented young core. "Im really excited about the unique opportunity to coach a very talented team and work for this committed management group," Kerr said in a statement. "In my estimation, the Warriors, from top to bottom, have become one of the marquee organizations in the NBA in recent years. Im looking forward to becoming part of that environment and building upon the success of the last two seasons." Niklas Hjalmarsson Jersey. The 22-year-old Kreider was injured Friday night in New Yorks win at Columbus, but played in the next two games -- including Monday nights win over Phoenix. But the left winger, who has 17 goals and 37 points this season, was limited to about 10 minutes of ice time in each of the previous games. Brad Richardson Jersey.This one was bigger than most.Ben Roethlisberger and LeVeon Bell came up big in a game that Pittsburgh had to win Sunday, leading the Steelers to a 42-21 drubbing of the Cincinnati Bengals that left the AFC North race wide open. http://www.officialcoyotesfanstore.com/authentic-nick-cousins-coyotes-jersey/.Airport spokeswoman Heather Lissner said that all departing flights were back on schedule. However, arriving flights were still trying to catch up.Super Bowl Sunday got off to an inconvenient start for hundreds of passengers trying to get to Phoenix for the game. Lawson Crouse Jersey.com) - A chant of Zeke reverberated around AT&T Stadium before Ezekiel Elliott powered into the end zone for his fourth and final touchdown. Brendan Perlini Jersey. The team announced the moves before Sundays game against Houston. Shaw was 1-4 with a 4.26 ERA in 43 games for the Diamondbacks. Bergesen was claimed off waivers from Baltimore on Friday.Nico Rosberg has opened up on how much he respects Lewis Hamilton and the greatest satisfaction he gets from beating his Mercedes team-mate - but admits its too much for the pair to be friends. The Mercedes drivers, currently locked in a fierce title battle with Rosberg just one point ahead of Hamilton, have battled throughout their racing careers - from karting to F1 - and are now on their final warning before team orders are imposed having crashed twice this season.Rosberg, who claimed the first four races in 2016 but has won only once since, spoke to The Guardian about the Brit after the disappointment of a demotion to third place and a Hamilton victory at the British GP. Wolff: Red Bull a major threatBeating Lewis … hes one of the sweetest opponents. the German said. Hes one of those opponents where you get the greatest satisfaction from beating him because hes world champion.I have huge respect for him but, well, were not best friends at the moment. Thats the difficulty between us now. Were just both so competitive and that makes it difficult to be friends because the competition is so extreme. It was the same back then. How many pizzas could we eat? Who could run fastest from the lift to the hotel room? It would be competition all the way but there was not the surrounding influence with a team, the media and money. That makes it difficult now.I do recognise his achievements. Hes done some great things and hes been beating me. I have to fight back and thats the awesome challenge.Whens the Hungarian GP on Sky?Rosbergs streak, seven in total when counting his end-of-2015 run, now appears a distant memory with Hamilton stating he feels fresh, powerful and confident after securing back-to-back wins.But the former Williams driver believes his team-mates wave is coming to an end and is doing his all to stay positive amid a barren spell. Marc Priestly thinks Lewis Hamiltons comments in the media may be affecting Nico Rosbergs performance on the track If I focused on points and championships Id be massively disappointed because I was 40-whatever points ahead and now its one, but Im not focusing on it, Rosberg explained.dddddddddddd.Momentum does play a role. Weve seen it with Lewis and I from 2014. Weve always gone in waves. Its strange but it must be time for his wave to be ending now. But, yeah, its difficult to have a race like Silverstone. Second place - I could have lived with that but to lose points and finish third? Thats tough.While Hamilton is aiming to join the pantheon of four-time world champions, Rosberg is still looking for his first. But when asked if this was his best chance, he added: I dont think of it that way. Its just a great opportunity. Of course it helps for motivation when youre fighting for wins. If we were 12th and 13th its not the same. Fighting for the title is incredibly intensive. The actual driving doesnt change much but its such a difficult situation because youre racing together and, at the same time, against each other. Thats a unique challenge.Its very difficult to find the right line. I have a duty for the team and for them its so important to win the constructors title but where is the line to my ego and what I want? Its always difficult.My dream is to win the world championship and Im fighting for that. Im giving it everything.Watch the Hungarian GP live on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 1pm on Sunday, with build-up underway at 11:30am. Or watch the race without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV. Also See: Wolff: Red Bull a major threat Whens the Hungarian GP on Sky? Lewis surprised by title charge The Formula 1 Gossip Column Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '
Uyarı

Yorum yazabilmek için üye olmalı ve oturum açmalısınız.

Eğer sitemize üye değilseniz buraya tıklayarak hemen üye olabilirsiniz.

Eğer üye iseniz oturum açmak için buraya tıklayın.

Bu tartışmayı Facebook'ta paylaşabilirsiniz:
Facebook'ta paylaş